Hello, here you will find C.K.C (Canadian Kennel Club), A.K.C (American Kennel Club) Registered breeders for all breeds. Most of the breeders you find on this site have been breeding 20 plus years and are A.K.C, C.K.C registered; no other breeders with registries other than these will be added to this web site. All the breeders on this site are also members of their own breed clubs.
If you have any questions about your prospective puppy these breeders will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you have.
I would also like to add that the C.K.C and the A.K.C are breed registries ( to register puppies and dogs) this does not mean that the "breeders" are registered.
If you buy a dog from an unknowledgeable backyard breeder or a puppy mill, you risk winding up with a dog who has health and behavioral problems. (Not to mention, you support the irresponsible breeding of dogs.) Any one of the following should be considered a red flag--and your cue to walk away.
- Wants to meet you somewhere else other than their home.
- Does not adhere to the code of ethics of their breed clubs.
- Does not use recognized and approved breed clubs.
- Does not make sure the parents and puppies are clean and living in humane conditions.
- Does not wait until the puppies are old enough to leave the mother.
- Does not provide health clearances for the puppy's parents.
- Advertises puppies at Christmas and other Holidays
- Does not participate in dog shows and competitions with their chosen breed.
- These are just a few when you visit you prospective puppy let your eyes, and nose and ears be a big part in your decision, ask as many questions as you can.
- You can also visit the C.K.C on their "finding a reputable breeder page" for more information.
Ch. Daviks Just Do It AOM (Treason)
Siberian Husky C.K.C Registered Canadian Champion owned and Loved by Jennifer Fairbairn Kammick Kennels!.
Ch. Grinzing's Forget Me Not, HIC
(Fergie) Briard C.K.C Registered. Canadian Champion. Owned , loved and shown by Holly Michael.
NO WHERE ON THIS SITE WILL YOU FIND PICTURES OF PUPPIES. YOU MUST CONTACT THE PROSPECTIVE BREEDER FOR PHOTOS.
I do not endorse any breeder. I recommend readers research and interview breeders thoroughly before buying a puppy.